Chemical Guys Clay Bar Light 100g
The Chemical Guys Light Duty Clay Bar is the gentle solution for turning lightly rough and bumpy paintwork smooth as glass. Choose the Light Duty Clay Bar when working on brand new cars, or garage-kept show cars with very light levels of contamination. Most new cars are shipped via rail at some point, so even brand new cars arrive at the dealership covered in steel particle rail dust. The
Chemical Guys Light Duty Clay Bar removes embedded contaminants that ruin shine and destroy paintwork over time. Professional detailers use the Light Duty Clay Bar to pull debris out from the paintwork before it clogs buffing pads, induces extra scratches, and blocks fresh coats of wax from sticking to the surface.
This flexible synthetic Chemical Guys clay bar conforms to every curve and contour wit Flex-Clay Technology, and easily removes paint overspray, rail dust, brake dust, pollution, and contamination to restore a smooth-as-glass feel. Decontaminate any shiny or clear exterior automotive surface, including paint, clear plastic, glass, and polished metal surfaces with the Light Duty Clay Bar.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Light duty clay bar removes light levels of embedded grime and debris
- Restores a smooth-as-glass feel to exterior surfaces
- Gently removes pollution, brake dust, water spot minerals, industrial fallout, and more
- Safe for use on any exterior part that is shiny or clear: paintwork, glass, clear plastics, polished metals, carbon fiber, and more
- Prepares surfaces for cleaner polishing results and a longer-lasting wax bond directly to the surface
- Flex-Clay Technology conforms to every curve and contour for maximum effect with every swipe
- Easy to use: spray Clay Luber, then wipe with the Clay Bar!
- Learn when and how to clay your vehicle