Wet sanding is easy with the Hyper Flex Water Sanding System. Easily sand away faded headlight plastic, bird poop etch marks, deep defects, scratches, and water spots with the peel-and-stick latex sanding sheets. While old-school wet sanding systems use particle abrasives glued onto stiff pieces of paper, the Hyper Flex Sanding Sheets use flexible latex that conforms to every curve and contour as you work. T
he Super Fine 3500 Grit Self-Adhesive Sanding Sheet uses an intuitive peel-and-stick design to easily attach to your favorite Easy Grip Sanding Block. Take down oxidized headlight plastic, deep swirls and scratches, bird poop stains, and water spot etch marks for fast and thorough correction on any vehicle. Enthusiasts trust Latex Sanding Sheets to restore clarity to their headlights, and body shop professionals use them to remove orange peel to create a perfectly flat glassy reflection on custom paint finishes. Once you’re finished with the sanding sheet, grab an edge and gently peel it from the sanding block. That’s it! The Hyper Flex Sanding System only requires water to lubricate the sanding abrasives over optical plastics, headlights, tail lights, clear coat, or single stage paintwork.
Cut down high defects quickly with the 2500 Grit Sanding Sheet, refine the sanding marks with a pass of 3500 Grit Sanding Sheet, then use your favorite machine polisher and Chemical Guys polishing compound to restore full clarity and reflection. The Hyper Flex 3500 Grit Self-Adhesive Sanding Sheets make short work of any wet sanding job for next-level detailing results on any vehicle.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Ultra-light cut 3500 grit wet sanding sheets
- Self-adhesive peel and stick system perfect for use with Chemical Guys Easy Grip Sanding Blocks
- Refines the sanding marks from 2500 grit wet sanding sheets for reduced polishing time and deeper glossy shine
- Cuts away orange peel, deep scratches, swirl marks, and bird poop etch marks to restore perfect clarity and shine to paintwork
- Gently removes oxidized plastic to restore headlights to crystal-clarity
- Synthetic latex sheets are more flexible than traditional paper sandpaper
- Particle abrasives are securely embedded into the latex sheet, which reduces galling and uneven sanding caused by loose abrasives