The Cobra Classic is almost 40 years in continuous production and still going strong!
The CS derivative is designed with safety as well as style in mind. In addition to all the Classic features, the CS has side slots to accommodate a four-point safety harness.
One of the first seats ever designed by Cobra in the 1960s, the Classic was one of the very first aftermarket seats ever marketed in the UK. Since those far off days, the technology may have changed and materials may have improved but the design of the seat remains quintessentially the same as it was when the Beatles ruled the airwaves!
The Classic is the original sports seat, providing ideal support and stripped down driving pleasure.
Its slim design means that it fits the majority of vehicles yet it provides a generous fit for the driver.
- Historic fixed back competition and road seat
- Period styling with modern construction
- Tubular steel frame with base suspension diaphragm
- Optional head restraint facility
- Heavy duty standard vinyl upholstery in black or grey
- Extensive fabric, vinyl and leather Signature options
- 4 point harness facility
- Weight 6Kg
Price is for One seat only, get in touch for tailored quotes or any info......