A natural evolution from the Classic. The Interlagos and Monte Carlo seats demonstrate how Cobra's unique understanding of the historic market allows seats to evolve to meet the needs of the enthusiast.
Each of the seats have been designed with a subtly tapering back to enable them to fit into smaller cockpits, but lower side supports mean that most drivers don’t even realise that they are sitting in a narrower seat. These seats also feature a longer seat cushion – making them ideal for deeper cockpits.
- Historic fixed back competition and road seat
- Designed for cars with smaller cockpits (especially where clearance around the B-pillar is an issue)
- Subtly tapering back and clever ergonomics provide comfortable seating even for taller drivers
- Features a classic “rolled” style of headrest
- Trimmed in true classic style with basket weave or corduroy centres
- Weight 7Kg
Price is for One seat only, get in touch for tailored quotes or any info......