The Cobra Stuttgart takes it's inspiration from early Porsche 911s, with similar lines and styling features that evoke a golden age of motoring. It is a seat that would compliment most classic cars; classic Porsches of course, but it would also be suitable for many German, English, Italian and French classic and modern-classic cars.
As well as looking great, the Cobra Stuttgart is a comfortable, reclining seat that offers great convenience and useability. A range of complimentary period trims including corduroy, houndstooth and basketweave are available - please simply make your selection from the dropdown menu above.
- Reserved and modest styling
- Slimmer cushions to maximise cockpit room
- Bolstering is minimal but supportive, providing excellent comfort for larger people while keeping a sporty feel
- Authentic period styling is built on internal framework which is tested and approved to latest standards
- Dual recline hand wheels
- A classic recliner designed around cars of the late 60s and early 70s
- At home in most British, Italian, French and German sports cars
- Period trims available including vinyl surrounds with piping, basket weave, corduroy and hounds-tooth centres
- Classic styled adjustable head restraint
- Fabric, Vinyl and Leather trims available (see dropdowns above)
- Signature Range options also available - choice of stitching colours, Cobra logo colour and additional logos - contact us for details
- Available in Dinamica - a suede-like luxurious and soft microfibre material
- Weight 13.2Kg
Price is for One seat only, get in touch for tailored quotes or any info......