The Nanoskin Autoscrub System works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars. Using either a dual action orbital polisher or by hand application, it safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, mouldings and plastic.
Unlike the clay bar, the Autoscrub can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the Autoscrub on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it. Easy glides allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required
• Using with 6" soft-edge DA pad is highly recommended.
• Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the Autoscrub application.
• Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
• DO NOT use with rotary polisher.
• The Autoscrub is not solvent resistant.
• Remove tar & grease before application
• The Autoscrub has a protective coating to ensure stability within transportation.
• To break in the pad, moisten the Autoscrub with desired lubricant.
• Then moisten a portion of window glass or other preferred glass surface. Rub Autoscrub in circular motion against the glass for 30~60 seconds. You may see a white soapy foam; this is the protective sealant coming off.
• Do not use until the polymerized rubber is soft and slightly tacky.
• Cold temperatures may stiffen the pad. Warm the panel / surface before using.
• There is a significant difference between Nanoskin Autoscrub and clay bars. An outstanding machine and our advanced polymer combination makes Autoscrub the best contamination removal tool ever.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.