1. Spray onto affected area, working a panel at a time. Always use on a dry surface.
2. Allow to dwell until tar begins to run.
3. Prime a microfibre cloth with product.
4. Wipe of treated area.
5. Repeat until the contamination is removed.
6. Rinse down the paintwork with water to neutralise the solvents.
Please note: If the vehicle has been repainted or had a SMART repair carry out a spot test on an inconspicuous area.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.