Applying ceramic protection often takes time to achieve the best results. Rapid Ceramic Spray is a quick and easy way to add protection to your paintwork. The ceramic hybrid formula quickly bonds to the paintwork with a simple spray and microfibre buff. The tropical scented coating product offers up to 3 months of durable hydrophobic protection, and the unmistakable deep gloss finish will make your car stand out from the crowd.
How to use:
Do not apply in direct sunlight or if paintwork is warm to the touch. For best results do not apply in temperatures over 25°C. Can be applied to wet paintwork but for maximum durability apply when dry.
- Wash the car thoroughly and remove any fallout with Magma or Clay Detailing Complete Kit.
- Shake well. Work on wet or dry painted surfaces in an area no larger than a shoulders width apart.
- For dry cars: Spray sparingly directly onto paintwork or onto a clean microfibre cloth or applicator and spread. For wet cars: Spray sparingly directly onto paintwork and spread with an Autoglym InstaDry. Two to three sprays per panel is sufficient, no more than two on smaller panels.
- Take a clean Hi-Tech Microfibre Finishing Cloth and buff to a high gloss before moving to another area of paintwork. Use additional cloths as required.
- A second coat may be applied, allow 24 hours between applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.