The Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar is for extremely rough and sticky paint finishes full of heavy industrial contamination, pollution, tree sap, and brake dust. Only use the Chemical Guys Heavy Duty Clay Bar when no other clay bar makes the surface feel smooth as glass. If you need to use the Heavy Duty Clay Bar, chances are the surface has been neglected and needs to be polished to remove swirls, scratches, and wash marring that accompany years of daily driving and parking out in extremely polluted conditions.
First wash the car, decontaminate it with the Black Heavy Duty Clay Bar, then polish to remove swirls & scratches before sealing the paintwork with synthetic sealant or natural carnauba wax. For the worst of the worst, bust out the big guns and take down the heaviest brake dust and contamination with the Heavy Duty Clay Bar and Clay Luber combo.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Heavy duty clay bar removes intense embedded grime and debris when all other clay bars fail
- Restores a smooth-as-glass feel to exterior surfaces
- Removes contamination that lighter clay bars can’t budge
- Preferred for cars that have not been clayed in years
- Safe for use on any exterior part that is shiny or clear: paintwork, glass, clear plastics, polished metals, carbon fiber, and more
- Prepares surfaces for cleaner polishing results and a longer-lasting wax bond directly to the surface
- Flex-Clay Technology conforms to every curve and contour for maximum effect with every swipe
- Easy to use: spray Clay Luber, then wipe with the Clay Bar!
- Learn when and how to clay your vehicle