DINITROL 447 Protect Super is a fast-drying, rubber and resin based auto-body protection agent. Clearly higher rust protection is achieved through zinc additives. Zinc ions also prevent or delay rust formation in areas where the protective film is damaged. DINITROL 447 Protect Super contains no aggressive solvents such as chlorinated hydrocarbons (CFC/CHC), esters and ketones.
- Colour: black (also available in grey)
- Base: resin / rubber
- Spec. weight: approx. 1 g/ml
- Solids content: approx. 50%
- Working temperature: 10 − 25°C
- Water solubility: insoluble in water
- Paintable: after thorough drying
- Recommended film thickness wet: 1000 µm
- Salt spray test DIN 50021: > 400 h
- Storage period: 24 months
DINITROL 447 Protect Super is sprayed onto the dry, dust- and grease-free surface evenly and in criss-cross pattern, using 4 – 6 bar air pressure and a customary gun for underbody protection. DINITROL 447 Protect Super can be painted over when thoroughly dry. Splashes can be removed with a benzene-soaked cloth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.