The underbody coating product is widely used in the treatment of vehicles during production, at import plants and in aftermarket applications. When applied to a clean, dry surface, it adheres to both painted surfaces and those coated with a layer of PVC or similar material. Zinc, rubber and plastics are completely unharmed by the product. DINITROL 4941 / Car is also designed for use on spare parts, machines and iron and steel structures in highly corrosive environments.
- OEM references
- Robust, universal film
- Good abrasion resistance
- Component protection
Method of use:
DINITROL 4941 can be applied by manual or automatic application equipment, airless or airmix. Application temperature should be between 15 and 30°C.
- Type of film: hard, waxy
- Density at 23°C: app. 1100 kg/m³
- Viscosity at 23°C: 800 mPas
- Dry matter content: 65% by weight
- Flash point: 36°C
- Recommended film thickness wet: 700 μm
- Recommended layer thickness: 300 − 500 μm
- Drying time: 6 − 12 hrs Tough dry
- Low temperature adhesion: – 20°C
- Removability: Hydrocarbon solvents
- Salt spray resistance, 300 μm: 1500 hrs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.