The Flex PE14-2-150 Rotary Polisher is arguably the best detailing rotary there is. From it's light weight German engineered build quality which was built to minimise user-fatigue with an ergonomic design to it's powerful durable motor its hard to fault. The front of the polisher is perfectly curved to fit the user's hand and coated in rubber for superior comfort. The spindle lock mechanism is located behind the hump to prevent accidental knocks. This polisher is has been built to be light, agile, and fast - perfect for professional detailers who spend hours behind a buffer.
This, as with all Flex polishers, has some sophisticated electronics to help you get the best results. VR electronics include variable speed selection, consistent speed control by tachometer generator, overload protection, restart protection, and temperature monitoring. The Flex PE14-2-150 Rotary Polisher is powerful! It has a 1400 watt motor with a no-load speed range of 380-2100 rpm.
Capable of high speed compounding it also works smoothly when polishing at low speeds. The acceleration switch allows you to start slow and gradually increase speed. Lock the speed for continuous operation.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful 1400 watt motor ventilator for optimum cooling.
- Continuous speed control trigger.
- Powerful internal fan provides optimised airflow for cooler running machine.
- Innovative combination of planetary & angular gears keeps noise to a minimum.
- Gears made from stainless steel for unparalleled durability.
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface for safe operation from any position.
- Grip hood - ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip.
- Spindle lock ideally positioned to prevent operating error 4m power cable is highly resistant to cuts & abrasions.
- Side handle included.
Backing Plate Sold Separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.