Many modern clearcoats have scratch-resistant finishes which can make minor imperfections tricky to correct.
Super Finish 3500 uses diminishing abrasives to make short work of light scratches, swirls and holograms on intermediate and scratch-resistant paintwork.
Features & Benefits:
- Diminishing abrasives remove minor imperfections & leave high gloss shine
- Lubricants allow for longer working times, preventing micro-marring
- Filler-free formulation ensures defects removed, not filled - minimal drop-back
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & cool to the touch
- Use a medium or soft foam pad
- If using a DA polisher, apply 3-4 pea-sized drops to the pad
- If using a rotary polisher, apply 1-2 pea-sized drops to the pad
- Place pad against paintwork & start polisher on a slow speed to spread the product
- Work product on a medium speed (4-5 with a Dual Action, 3-4 with a Rotary) until an oily film appears
- Buff residue with soft microfibre
- Cut: 3/10
- Gloss: 10/10
- Does not contain fillers
- Contains diminishing abrasives
- Suited to intermediate & scratch-resistant paint finishes
- Suitable for use with rotary & dual action machine polishers
- Can also be applied by hand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.