As well as removing defects, many cutting, polishing and finishing compounds rely on fillers to mask more stubborn imperfections. This leads to an element of 'drop-back' when the surface is washed or when protection waxes or sealants are applied as contained solvents dissolve the fillers.
Control Cleaner is specifically designed to be used between correction stages to remove any fillers, giving a clear picture of the condition of the paintwork.
Features & Benefits:
- Pre-cleaner supports the visual inspection of paintwork
- Absorbs residues of polish & carrier oils
- Reveals true condition of paintwork
- Does not add gloss
Directions for use:
- Allow polished surface to cool
- Spray Control Cleaner onto the surface
- Wipe immediately with soft, clean microfibre
- Contains strong chemical cleaners
- Not suitable for use after glazes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.