P&S Rags to Riches deep cleans microfibre cloths while restoring absorbency and colour.Micro
When cleaning microfibre cloths it’s vital that a specially formulated detergent specifically for microfibre is used. Normal fabric softeners can ruin your cloths.
This detergent revitalises cloths, softening them, brightening them and bringing them back to like-new condition.
Although this detergent is formulated for the needs of microfibre, it is safe and effective on other fabrics such as cotton, chamois, and fabric blends.
The highly concentrated formula means a little goes a long way.
- Formulated for use with all residential and commercial washing machines including HE (High efficiency)
- Safe on all textile types including microfibre, cotton, chamois, and other fabric blends
- For small or lightly soiled loads use 1 ounce. For large loads use 2 ounces
- Pre-soak heavily soiled and/or hydrophobic towels in a bucket of water mixed with 1-2 ounces of Rags to Riches prior to washing
- For best results, wash with warm water and dry on a low heat setting or hang dry
- DO NOT use with fabric softeners and avoid mixing microfibre products with non-microfibre products
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.