Rupes DA Fine is the result of extensive testing to develop a fine polish that combines noticeable cutting performance with impressive finishing. The proprietary formula developed and blended in-house by Rupes is designed to perform with Dual Action polishers, including both large-stroke random orbital and gear-driven tools. Colour-coordinated to Rupes yellow foam, wool, and microfibre pads, DA-FINE delivers excellent defect removal, incredibly high finish quality, and a super-easy wipe off for excellent user experience. DA Fine represents the perfect second polishing step after DA Coarse on virtually every type of painted, gelcoat, or varnished finish or as a stand-alone solution for light polishing needs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Excellent cutting performance relative to most “fine” polishing compounds
– New micro-abrasive technology and proprietary blend enhance finishing ability
– Easy wipe-off, for fewer towel marks on soft paints or delicate surfaces
– Easy application when used with Rules colour-coordinated pad system
– One-step light defect removal and finishing on most paints
– Can also be excellent 2nd step polish following D-A Coarse Compound
– Recommended for use with BigFoot Random Orbital or Gear-Driven tools
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.